Optima’s technology, integrations, and expertise can help make running your business easier. Our platform allows you quick and easy access to your data for an efficient process to run payroll, manage your employees, and everything in between. We have integrations for Time Clocks, Benefits, Workers Comp, Learn Management, Job Postings, 401k to provide you and your employees a streamlined full service platform made to make things easier for you to manage. At Optima, our team is ready to help you get everything set up and in place so you can focus on your business. Request a Proposal Today!
- One dedicated payroll specialist. All payroll specialists have a minimum of four years of experience.
- We will provide you immediate and secure access to all your clients’ data, reports, W2/1099 information, tax payments and more
- Partner Programs—choose from exclusive programs and discounts for referred clients, private label opportunities, discounted and free payroll services for your firm or revenue sharing
- Access and run your payroll from anywhere, anytime with Employer On the GO
- Preview payroll results to reduce errors
- Unlimited earning and deduction codes
- Payroll for restaurants and tipped employees
- Print checks and reports locally or Optima will print and deliver to your business
- Offer employees signed and sealed live checks, direct deposit, payroll debit card or a combination
- Provide employees online access to their paychecks, W2s and 1099s via Employee Self Service or the MYGO app.
- Access hundreds of reports for any date range
- Import your General Ledger into QuickBooks® and virtually any other accounting package
- Change Reports allow you to view any changes made each payday
- Track, Request and Report Paid Time Off
- We will take care of your mandatory New Hire Reporting
- Federal Certified Payroll Reporting
- Labor Distribution
- We guarantee the accuracy and timeliness of filing and depositing all federal, state and local taxes
- You are provided access to copies of federal, state and local tax filings
- MY GO Mobile App
- Time and Attendance Solutions
- HR Support Center for HR related questions
- Pay as you go Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plans
- And So Much More!!!
Collaboration & client service are at the core of how we run our business.
Optima believes in customer-driven relationships, and performance. Through strategic partnerships and technology acquisitions, Optima offers competitively priced alternatives for small-to-medium sized business owners who are looking to not only spend less on payroll services and benefits management for themselves and their employees, but for greater personal service, customized solutions, trust and responsiveness to questions and concerns.
For an effective and efficient payroll services system, it all comes down to a focus on you and your business.
Integrated 401 Solution with Payroll Services:
- We don’t just help you manage your green.
- We do our business that way.
- We take the environment into account when we do business.
- Ask about our green options for check and payroll services processing, statements, and more.
To learn more about our payroll services or to receive a quote, give us a call today.
Pay as you go worker’s comp handled through your payroll company is the most convenient and efficient way for you to process. We have a direct file feed into the carriers we work with to allow us a complete and accurate process which makes the audit process a breeze.
Business Insurances Accounting and Bill Pay
We will handle your audit and paying of your New York State Disability, Paid Family Leave, and Worker’s Compensation for just $3 a week. We will take away the burden of auditing your records to make sure you are timely and properly paying your invoices on the mandatory insurances for your business. We already have the information so let us take another thing off your plate.
Time and Attendance
Pay your employees for the time they work accurately and efficiently. Our time and attendance software provides all the bells and whistles you could ever want when tracking your employees. From physical clocks with biometric screening to geo tracking mobile device remote clock in capabilities. Our solution links directly to payroll to make reporting hours a click of the button.
Online Time Clock
$100 Activation Fee – $3 Per EE Per Month — OR
$200 per clock Activation Fee – $3 Per EE Per Month
Clock 1: Magstrip Ethernet Port- $479 or $50 rental per month
Clock 2: Magstrip Wi-Fi Enabled- $599 or $60 rental per month
Clock 3: Proximity Ethernet Port- $570 or $59 rental per month
Clock 4: Proximity Wi-Fi enabled- $690 or $69 rental per month
Clock 5: Biometric Ethernet Port- $799 or $79 rental per month
Clock 6 Biometric Wi-Fi Enabled- $819 or $90 renewal per month
Mobile App with Geo Tracking and Scheduling – $3 Per EE Per Month
Auto Email for Exceptions, Tardy, Approaching Overtime- Online Timecards- Employee Self Service Exception Handling- Company In/Out Board- Tip Reporting- Job Costing- Variable Pay by Department/Job
While we pride ourselves on being a resource for you, there are many times throughout a day/week that an HR professional would be nice speak to. Take advantage of HR Hotline and receive one on one help with all your HR and Compliance questions. Unlimited calls to an HR professional that will provide written documentation and guidance to your HR needs. Employee Handbooks- Make sure your employees know the company rules and policies up front. Protect your business and have the right information available to your employees. We will help build an employee handbook that suits your business and employees to ensure you are compliant with the law.
Summary Plan Descriptions and Section 125 (POP)
We will put together the necessary documents to make sure your group is compliant. Summary Plan Descriptions are required DOL documents that we can put together for you at a fraction of what other companies are charging especially when doing more than one plan. You are supposed to have a Summary Plan Document for every benefit plan you offer, we can help you make sure you are up to date. Employees expect to be able to pay for their benefits with pre-tax dollars, a section 125 plan document is necessary for your group to be in compliance with the law. Charges will vary based on your needs.
ACA Reporting (Groups over 50)
The Affordable Care Act has been a great burden for many businesses. Optima is expert in the law and what is needed to remain compliant. We have the proper tools that provide easy access to the information needed to determine employee eligibility, generation of 1095-C and 1094-C forms, and e-filing directly with the IRS.
$500 Set-up & Annual Fee- Full Service $2.70 Per EE a Month – Reporting Only- $1.50 Per EE a Month
If we are the health insurance broker all set-up fees and annual fees are waived.
Employee Benefits Online Enrollment Portal
Provide your employees with the information they need to make informed decisions on their employee benefits. We build a web based employee benefits portal with your company’s plans and policies to bring technology together with employee benefits. Our portal integrates with our payroll software to allow up to date changes on employee information and deductions. Included for Optima Health Insurance Clients.
Group Retirement Plans
Optima has the expertise to handle your company’s 401k or Simple IRA. We make contributions to these programs easy and streamlined for easy administration. We will help you determine the right fit for your business and will provide you the options and education to make the right decision.